For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder series. Computer controlled, special grinding heads define the angles and shapes of the Infinity's steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). Manufactured as matched pairs, the Infinity's burrs are hand assembled in Switzerland for a precise fit.
What you can expect
* Extensive grind range from Turkish fine grind to coarse.
* Fineness settings clearly marked; 4 each for extra fine, fine, regular and coarse. A total of 16 settings, altogether.
* Commercial grade, solid, conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
* Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static buildup.
* Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat buildup; preserves maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
* Safety lock system.
* Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning.
* Tight fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee)
* See-through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans
* Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
* Pulse grinding possible (see under “How Things Work”).
* Elegant, timeless and user-friendly design.
* Cleaning brush and measuring scoop, included.
* Heavy-duty zinc die-cast housing.
* Stainless steel finish.
How Things Work
The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly. Turning the bean container marker (i.e., the black dot) beyond the fineness settings will stop grinding, immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running. (Pulse Grinding).